Conor McGregor Blows $1.5 Million Away Amid Presidential Talks as UFC Star’s ‘Dubai Whip’ Stuns Fans

3 min read

When it comes to material possessions, what does Conor McGregor not have? Hard question to answer, right? From being a former dual weight champ in UFC and bringing the highest PPV sales for the promotions, to being the part owner of BKFC, owning Forged Irish Stout, owning a $3.6 million yacht, and even a private jet—he has everything. Yes, he may currently not have the most illustrious fight resumé butMystic Machas a supposed net worth of $200 million—a good bargain, right?

And the list does not end there because he recently added to the luxury to the collection with another grand purchase ahead of BKFC Dubai Fight Week. McGregor posted about an elaborate Rolls-Royce Phantom Mansory—a private jet worth almost $1,500,000 on his Instagram profile.

With detailed pictures of the luxury car and a huge private jet. He wrote, “My new Dubai whip is ready! Stretch Rolls-Royce Phantom Mansory! Thank you, my partners, at @mansory.middle.east! See you soon, our BARE KNUCKLE FAMILIA! TWO MEGA EVENTS BACK TO BACK THIS FRIDAY AND SATURDAY AT THE DUBAI NATIONAL TENNIS STADIUM! 22 fights. 4 World Titles. This is @bareknucklefc!”

McGregor has been living the high life for years now. Even after paying $257,000 to Nikita Hand after being found liable in the civil lawsuit case—his businesses suffered, yes—but it didn’t stop him from making his fortunes. The car in the picture is a Rolls-Royce Phantom Extended Wheelbase (EWB), which costs around $1.5 million as per the official website of Mansory.

This is not all. The 22-6-0 UFC and MMA star has a $3.6 million Tecnomar Lamborghini 63-speed boat.My Lamborghini yacht is ready, the then 33-year-old McGregor declared in an Instagram post while recuperating from the leg injury he suffered in the trilogy fight against Dustin Poirier at UFC 264. Head spinning, yet? Well, fans’ sentiments definitely reflected so.

Fans have mixed reactions to Conor McGregor’s luxury

Some fans were pretty stoked to see the Irishman flaunt his riches. One follower wrote, “We are rolling in style, while another said, “This is a beast fit for royalty. But expectedly, some fans were resentful of the Irishman showing his wealth while still not making his Octagon return. One follower wrote, “Bro, who is doing everything besides fighting Chandler?”

The Notorious’ was supposed to return to fight Michael Chandler at UFC 303, but he injured his toe and had to pull out. Since then, he has gone off to other ventures, becoming a co-owner of BKFC, trying to book a fight with either of the Paul brothers for an exhibition bout in India, and even teasing running for President of Ireland.

One fan was more interested in his Bruce Wayne-esque lifestyle and said, “Notorious ‘DarkKnight’ McGregor. Another follower was disappointed in McGregor’s recent ventures outside the UFC and said what many have been thinking of late, “Nobody cares anymore.”

One follower said, “That thing is Nasty mate, while another said, “Buying vehicles in a country you want to deport from Ireland. McGregor has not yet been deported to Dubai, but he does have an interest in expanding BKFC to the UAE, and the debut is set to happen on April 4th and 5th.  He might even make an in-person appearance as per his Instagram post. What do you think about his splurge? Let us know in the comments.

The post Conor McGregor Blows $1.5 Million Away Amid Presidential Talks as UFC Star’s ‘Dubai Whip’ Stuns Fans appeared first on EssentiallySports.